Google Translate™ translation service for Microsoft® Word® Documents (MS Word)
Google™ Translate for Microsoft Word® – New Version released in May 2013 v3.0 (Now Translate with BING API as well)
This add-in for Microsoft® Word® adds a new tab on the top of your MS Word application. Using this easy to use interface you can simply select a text and it will translate the text for you.
You can get the reliability and quality of Google Translate™ right into your MS Word documents.
You do not need to copy and paste your data in online tool and then paste the translation back in your documents.
With the purchase of this software you get lifetime updates to it.
What is this software?
This software will create a new tab in your MS Word application for you to use to translate word documents in Microsoft word using Google Translate API
How do you access the function? As soon as you install this software, you will see a new tab on your MS Word ribbon menu.
What will I need to get the software working?
You will need to get Google translation API available for free.
How do I get Google API to use?
It is very easy to get google API code for you to use in this software. See the video below.
Does google charge me for translations?
Yes, initially there was no charge for the translations. But Google started charging for the translations in applications last year.
How much is the cost? Please see Google’s pricing below. https://developers.google.com/translate/v2/pricing Its very reasonable. Like $20 for 1 Million Characters
I do not have a lot of text to translate can I use this for free? Yes you can, you can use Micorsoft’s translator which provides initial million of characters for free.
* Auto-detect source language
* Seamless integration with MS Word application
* Google’s translation capabilities and quality right into Word application
* You have option to chose the translation engine you want to use (Google or Microsoft).
* Use CTRL+Z to revert back to original text if you are not happy with the translation
* One click install and life free time automatic updates
* 24×7 email support
See how it works below…. (Best viewed in HD full screen)
Installation Instructions :
1) Extract the files to your selected location
2) Run setup.exe Works with Microsoft® Word® 97, 2000, 2002, XP, 2003, 2007, and 2010